Supplement to the Park City Daily News promoting Western Kentucky University through the announcement of the completion of the Physical Education Building in 1931 which became Helm Library in 1965. Includes articles: Captain Brinton Davis Now Known as Hill Builder, Moore Brothers Completed Work Here with Ease, Physical Ed Building One of Prettiest, Mills Partitions Used in Physical Education Hall, Local Companies Sold Materials in New Building and New Building is Fitted with Safe Stairway Treads.
Advertising and Promotion Management | Architecture | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication
McLean, Mattie, "College Tops Hill Where Old Fort Once Stood" (1931). WKU Archives Records. Paper 1882.