WKU campus newspaper reporting campus, athletic and Bowling Green, Kentucky news.
- Zielke Wins
- Tucker, Bruce. Full House Hears [James] Farmer Explode 'Magnolia Myth'
- Harold Hilliard's Resignation Climaxes City Turmoil
- Mylet. Tom. Residents Burn Midnight Oil During Blackout of Men's Dorms
- Louis Nunn Renames Kelly Thompson to State Council
- Richard Nixon Makes Unrealistic Decision on ABM System
- ETV to Air WKU-Produced Show
- King, Dearing, Braxton Crenshaw & Jackie Davis. Unity Needed to Reach Goals
- Traylor, Joe. Application Date Set for Frankfort Semester
- Westerners Compete in Forensics Meet
- Jackson, Jeanne. Auction Proves Successful for Gamma Sigs
- Chi Omega, Lambda Chi Alpha
- Harris, Skila & Joyce Miller. Pledges to Shine Shoes for C-F Spring Project
- Bennett, Ellen. Variety of Activities Keep Paul Schuhman on the Move
- Barton, Gail. World of Carl Sandburg Continues, Ionesco's Lesson to Open Monday
- Students Begin to Pre-Register
- R.L. Short to Explain Theology of Peanuts
- Dean's List Boasts 80 with Perfect Standing
- Henry Mancini Orchestra
- Draper, Chip. Refugee from Czechoslavakia Continues Tennis Career Here, Vladimir Zabrodsky
Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 College Heights Herald Vol. 48, No. 24" (1969). WKU Archives Records. Paper 2079.