Magazine created by and about the students of Potter College. The Green & Gold contains articles, short stories, poetry and news regarding events of the college, students and alumni.
- Drake, Sallie. History of Bowling Green Part III, 1870-1903
- Payne, Llewellyn. History of Bowling Green
- Payne, Llewellyn. Pleasant J. Potter
- Kuntz, Eugene. I Dreamed of You
- Chronicles of the Class of 1903
- Senior Prophecies – Class of 1903 (PC)
- Class Poem
- College Notes
Communication | Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies | Higher Education Administration | History | Organizational Communication | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | United States History | Women's History | Women's Studies
Potter College for Young Ladies, "UA98/1 Green & Gold, Vol. 1, No. 3" (1903). WKU Archives Records. Paper 274.