WKU campus newspaper reporting campus, athletic and Bowling Green, Kentucky news.
Regular features include:
- Just a Second
- Campus Line
- For the Record / Crime Reports
- People Poll
- Movie Reviews
Articles in this issue:
- LaBelle, Charboneé. Hazing: Fraternity Punished for Prank – Phi Delta Theta
- Simmons, Darryn. Speaker Assisted Martin Luther King with Dream – Alan Anderson
- Simmons, Darryn. Simply Comply
- Hutchins, Chris. Larry Bradley, Friend of Many, Dies at 69
- Lucas, Fred. Pat Buchanan Wins New Hampshire, Worries Party
- People Need to Watch Thomas Meredith, Earl Fischer
- Bell, Thomas. Police Shouldn’t be Patrolling Dorms
- Morgan, Julia. Herald’s Emphasis in Wrong Place
- Brown, Jimmy. Fat Tuesday Ends Nudity, Beads for a Year
- Craig, Ryan. Why Don’t People Say What They Mean?
- Miller, Kristen. Charboneé LaBelle Should be President
- Barefoot, Jeffrey. Don’t Reduce School Standards
- Holthaus, Marie. Thomas Meredith: Affirmative Action Meeting Need in Today’s Society
- Gagliardi, Melissa. Good Food Gone Bad!
- Gagliardi, Melissa. Play Puts New Twist on Literary Classic – The Canterbury Tales
- Sanderford, Aaron. Western’s Rudy – John Matthews
- Finch, Mike. Scott Cummins: Really Amazing
Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Political History | Public Relations and Advertising | Social History | Sociology | Sports Studies | United States History
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 College Heights Herald, Vol. 71, No. 41" (1996). WKU Archives Records. Paper 2975.
Higher Education Administration Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Political History Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Social History Commons, Sociology Commons, Sports Studies Commons, United States History Commons