Lectures delivered by WKU professors to the Freshman Colloquium in the fall of 1964. The Freshman Honors Colloquium is a special course open only to freshmen students whose test scores, on the battery of tests administered to all entering freshmen, fall in the upper 15% and who graduated in the top quarter of their high school graduating class. The book lists the participants in the colloquium.
- Bailey, Donald. What is a Man, According to a Biologist?
- Nash, Ronald. A Philosopher Looks at Man
- Tachau, Charles. A Theologian Looks at Man
- Watson, John. A Sociologist Looks at Man
- Shedd, Charles. A Psychologist Looks at Contemporary Man
- Stone, Thomas. Modern Man and His Music
- Jackson, Carlton. The Historian Looks at Modern Man
Biology | Economics | Gifted Education | Higher Education | History | Music | Philosophy | Psychology | Religion | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sociology
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Perspectives on Contemporary Man" (1965). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3191.