Papers representative of the variety of scholarly research conducted at WKU.
- Adams, Kathy. The Appalachian Language
- Barnett, Philip. A Study of Deviant Behavior of XYY Individuals in Regard to Environment and Genotype
- Bell, Brooks. Loving, Loyal Linda Loman: An Interpretive Note
- Danhauer, Janice. Motivating Workers Through Job Design
- Davis, Barbara. The Transformation of a Man into a Man of Understanding in Murinbata Society
- Davis, Diane. The Argot of the Homosexual
- Jewell, Teresa. The Life Story of the Hero of World War I - Sergeant Alvin C. York
- Lanham, Wayne. Das Knarrenschiff and a Ship of Fools: A Study in Influence
- Maerker, Marilyn. Land Application as a Sludge Disposal Alternative
- Roberts, Nancy. Satyagraha: Mahatma Gandhi's "Experiment in Truth" and its Roots in Hindu Religious Traditions
- Surface, David. A Mahayana Buddhist Theory of Human Personality
Anthropology | Appalachian Studies | Creative Writing | Dramatic Literature, Criticism and Theory | Earth Sciences | Ecology and Evolutionary Biology | Fiction | Gender and Sexuality | Genetic Phenomena | German Language and Literature | Gifted Education | History | History of Religions of Eastern Origins | Human Resources Management | Linguistic Anthropology | Military History | Philosophy | Physical and Environmental Geography | Theatre and Performance Studies | United States History
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1978). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3192.
Appalachian Studies Commons, Dramatic Literature, Criticism and Theory Commons, Earth Sciences Commons, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Commons, Fiction Commons, Gender and Sexuality Commons, Genetic Phenomena Commons, German Language and Literature Commons, Gifted Education Commons, History of Religions of Eastern Origins Commons, Human Resources Management Commons, Linguistic Anthropology Commons, Military History Commons, Philosophy Commons, Physical and Environmental Geography Commons, United States History Commons