The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Albin, Bettye. John Dryden's Criticism: The Neglected Link
- Allen, Christopher. Martial Reflections: Ancient Cultures and Their War-Gods
- Case, Laura. Climatic Preference
- Deller, Kathy. Regression Analysis: The Effects of Advertising, Price, Income and Import Sales on American-Made Auto Sales
- Downing, Elizabeth. Dorothy Leigh Sayers: Detective of Literary Theory in The Mind of the Maker
- Elder, Janice. A Retrospective Study on Discharge Planning and Primiparas at Breckinridge Memorial
- Flora, Joan. Narcissism and the Need for History
- Howsen, Roy. A Partial Explanation for Union Decertification in the United States
- Jones, Charlotte. Interperiod Income Tax Allocation: A Continuing Controversy
- Jones, Debra. Irving's Diedrich Knickerbocker: A Man of the Past, Present and Future
- Lewis, Janet. Passionate Puritan: A Study of Edward Taylor
- Miller, Kim. The Difference in Progression of Vision Between Intracapsular Cataract Extraction Plus Aphaxic Glasses or Contacts Patients and Intracapsular Cataract Extraction Plus Intraocular Lens Patients
- Miller, Roger. Multiple Regression Analysis on Artos Wire Cutting and Stripping Machine
- Neagle, Nora. Richard Lovelace and the Grasshopper
- Prettyman, William. Audience Adaptation in Blaine's Eulogy of Garfield
- Price, Douglas. Electron Microscopy of Isolated Microtubule Bundles
- Snyder, Elizabeth. Fear of Success: Latent Personality Disposition or Sex Role Stereotype?
- Sullivan, Sharon. A Descriptive Study of Teacher Stress
- Turner, Judith. Structuralism Wheeler, Jack. Materials Requirements Planning: Implementation and Problems to Avoid
Advertising and Promotion Management | Anthropology | Biology | Business | Business Administration, Management, and Operations | Earth Sciences | Economics | English Language and Literature | Finance and Financial Management | Gender and Sexuality | Geography | Gifted Education | Health Services Administration | History | Medicine and Health Sciences | Optometry | Personality and Social Contexts | Psychology
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1983). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3200.
Advertising and Promotion Management Commons, Anthropology Commons, Biology Commons, Business Administration, Management, and Operations Commons, Earth Sciences Commons, Economics Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, Finance and Financial Management Commons, Gender and Sexuality Commons, Geography Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Health Services Administration Commons, History Commons, Optometry Commons, Personality and Social Contexts Commons