The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Bachert, Sara. Rational Portrayal of the Irrationational in The Pit and the Pendulum
- Bell, Suzanne. Early Secret Involvement of the United States Military in Cambodia
- Brock, Beth. The Informal Caregiving System: The Frail Elderlys' Avenue of Choice
- Daniel, Janice. Child Sexual Abuse
- Johnson, Linda. International Telecommunications Trade with Japan
- Jones, LaMont. Ernie Pyle: Journalist Without Peer
- Kesserling, Marcia. Attitudes Toward the Need for Computer Literacy
- Lewis, Gloria. John Donne's Attitude Toward Love
- Majdi, Lisa. The Effects of Robotization on the Workforce
- Page, Leslie. Larry Burrows and Modern War Photography
- Richardson, Vicky. Child Abuse: An Interview
- Riley, Grace. Elementary School Social Studies Instruction: Are Improvements in Order?
- Scariot, Linda. Parental Divorce and Childhood Emotional Disturbances
- Sharpe, Greg. Precipitation Patterns in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Smith, Sandy. Religion and the Media: Alliance or War?
- Tuck, Janna and Karen Wiggins. Methylation and Confirmation of PGE
American Literature | Asian History | Business Administration, Management, and Operations | Child Psychology | Climate | Communication | Computer Sciences | Elementary Education and Teaching | English Language and Literature | Family, Life Course, and Society | Gifted Education | Higher Education | History | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Meteorology | Military History | Psychology | Religion | Sociology | United States History
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1988). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3203.
American Literature Commons, Asian History Commons, Business Administration, Management, and Operations Commons, Child Psychology Commons, Climate Commons, Computer Sciences Commons, Elementary Education and Teaching Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, Family, Life Course, and Society Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Higher Education Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Meteorology Commons, Military History Commons, Religion Commons, United States History Commons