The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Anderson, R. Scott. Anglo-Italian Relations During the Unification of Italy, 1859-1860
- Clark, Anne. Can Extra Fat Make Healthier Hogs? The Effects of Dietary alpha-Linolenic Acid on Antibody Production in Swine Following Stimulation by Red Blood Cells and by Pasteurella Multocida (Serotype A)
- Gottfried, Victoria. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A New Look at an Old Problem
- Halbert, Christy. The Stereotype of the Female Athlete
- Hannah, Kathleen. Innocence and Corruption in Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter and William Faulkner's Sanctuary
- Maertz, Susan. Chaucer Subverts Ovid's Love Tracts to Refute Medieval Antifeminism
- Morris, Tisha. Respondent's Brief: David H. Lucas, Respondent vs. South Carolina Coastal Council, Appellant
- Oakes, Christopher. Cooperation and Conformity: Harmony in Japan
- Penn, Arthur. A Review and Examination of the Causes of the Mexican War, 1846-1848
- Robertson, Lisa. The Ballad of Billie Potts: Robert Penn Warren's Kentucky Adaptation of Macbeth
- Stone, Marye. A Brief History of the Abortion Controversy
- Trafton, Paula. Joyful Endurance: Medical Care in Kentucky in the Early Nineteenth Century
American Literature | Animal Sciences | Child Psychology | English Language and Literature | Environmental Sciences | European History | History | Natural Resources and Conservation | Natural Resources Management and Policy | Social and Cultural Anthropology | Sports Studies
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1993). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3206.
American Literature Commons, Animal Sciences Commons, Child Psychology Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, European History Commons, Natural Resources and Conservation Commons, Natural Resources Management and Policy Commons, Social and Cultural Anthropology Commons, Sports Studies Commons