The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Brooks, Lynnette and Cindy Calisi. The Effect of Selenium Supplementation on the Immune Response of Mice with Experimental Chagas' Disease
- Hildreth, John. Teasing the Muse
- Jenkins, Rhonda. Steinbeck's Portraits of Prostitutes: Progression of an Author's Vision
- Kirkham, Michelle. The Prenatal Use of Crack Cocaine: How It Affects Children and How Schools Can Respond
- Gibson, Jeanette and Juli McCay. Circadian Rhythm of Brain GABA Levels in the Cockroach, Leucophaea Maderae
- Patterson, Dana. Home Schooling and KERA: Comparison of Themes and Development
- Purvis, Heather. Leonardo daVinci's Drapery Studies
- Sweeten, Lena. Demanding Citizenship: The U.S. Women's Movement, 1848-1930
American Literature | Art and Design | Diseases | English Language and Literature | Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies | Fine Arts | Gifted Education | Higher Education | History | Medicine and Health Sciences | Obstetrics and Gynecology | Social History | Women's Studies
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1996). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3212.
American Literature Commons, Art and Design Commons, Diseases Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, Fine Arts Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Higher Education Commons, Obstetrics and Gynecology Commons, Social History Commons, Women's Studies Commons