Newspaper created by students participating in the High School Publications Workshop hosted by the WKU Journalism Department.
- Workshoppers Recognized at Luncheon
- Hunt, Scott & Sarah Willhelm. Workshop 1996 a Success
- Miller, Kathy. What About Bob Adams?
- Stark, Loree. Ken Harper, Alanna Redd Make Dorms Fun and Safe
- Bellamy, Emily. The Women Are Still in Charge
- Bellamy, Emily. Juames Kenney, Craig Bell Share Interests in Music and Photography
- Fletcher, Ken. Students Enjoy Wasting Their Time
- Miller, Kathy. George Tames Lives on Through Photographs
- Bellamy, Emily & Ken Fletcher. Preparing for the Unexpected
- Gerald, Lindsay. Guys, Pay Attention!
- Fletcher, Ken & Scott Hunt. Maturity Doesn't Play Basketball
- Miller, Kathy. Teens Go Unnoticed
- Sisco, Brooke. Freedom of Speech Lost?
- Wilkins, Erin. Schools and Violence - a Reality?
- Fletcher, Ken. Second Time's a Charm for Returnees
- Wilkins, Erin. The "Perfect Interview"
- Bellamy, Emily & Brooke Sisco. Everybody Dance Now! WKU Topperettes
- Gerald, Lindsay. Campus Police Bring Peace to WKU Even in Summer Months
- Spears, Scotty. Rain, Rain Go Away
- Gerald, Lindsay. Veggieburger or Hamburger is the Question
- Hunt, Scott. Names of Buildings Reflect Past
- James, Jessica. Sheryl McCracken is Not Just Blowing Hot Air
- Wilkins, Erin. She's Garrett's Hostess with the Mostest, Theresa Gerard
- James, Jessica. Basketball Camp is Not All Fun and Games
- Miller, kathy. Udderly Safe - Farm Safety Day
Communication | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising
WKU Journalism, "UA68/13/4 Shoptalk" (1996). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3254.