Documents housed in Folder 20 of President Kelly Thompson's Subject/Correspondence File regarding urban renewal in Jonesville. Documents include correspondence, agreements, campus development plan, draft ordinances and a list of property purchased by Western Kentucky University.
- Addendum to Agreement between Urban Renewal & Community Development Agency and Bowling Green, 1/15/1964
- Agreement between Bowling Green Urban Renewal & Community Development Agency and WKU, 11/4/1964
- Campus Development Plan
- Downing, Dero
- Kentucky. Dept. of Finance
- List of owners
- Ordinance Approving the Development Program or Plan of Western Kentucky State College
- Taylor Heads Group Opposing Urban Renewal, PCDN, 2/27/1964
- Taylor, J.H.
- Thompson, Kelly
- U.S. Urban Renewal Administration
- Urban Renewal & Community Development Agency
- WKU Regents. Meeting Minutes, 2/26/1964
Higher Education Administration | Inequality and Stratification | Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration | Race and Ethnicity | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Sociology | United States History | Urban, Community and Regional Planning | Urban Studies | Urban Studies and Planning
WKU President's Office, "UA3/3/1 Urban Renewal" (1964). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3784.
Higher Education Administration Commons, Inequality and Stratification Commons, Race and Ethnicity Commons, Social History Commons, United States History Commons, Urban, Community and Regional Planning Commons, Urban Studies Commons, Urban Studies and Planning Commons