Special edition of the College Heights Herald regarding fashion.
- Harris, Carla. Men Cotton to Big Styles
- Goheen, Mike. Baggy Boxers Now Appealing to Women as Men String up Colorful Bikini Briefs
- Albrecht, Dana. Femininity Returns with Full, Lacy Skirts
- Jones, LaMont. Genuine Pleated Pants and Double-Breasted Sport Coats Are Dapper
- Sullivan, Sheila. Stylish, Comfy Linens Are Hip as Denims Go Dressy
- Fullen, Rebecca. Patterned Hose, Textured Bags & Bows Tie Up Trends
- Hutcherson, Jackie. Two-Piece Sandals, Snakeskin Slip-Ons Fit Women; Men Catch on to Huaraches
- Eagleston, Leigh. One-Piece Suits May Draw Bikini Fans (Especially Those with Something to Hide)
- Duff, Jill. Students Prefer Cologne Sprays; Makeup Continues Peachy Trend
Business | Communication | Fashion Business | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Sociology
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 Window Shopping" (1987). WKU Archives Records. Paper 5936.