Special Sun Belt tournament edition of the College Heights Herald.
- Givan, Steve. Lillie Mason Player of the Year; Paul Sanderford Coach of Year
- Lawrence, Lucretia. Toppers Want Title for Better Seeding
- Hoppes, Lynn. NCAA Bid on the Line for Defending Champs – Old Dominion
- Medley, Joe. Down of Late, Jaguars Hoping for About Face – South Alabama
- Woods, Brent. Kristin Wilson Leading 49ers in Championship Bid – UNC Charlotte
- Medley, Joe. Blazers Enter Tourney on Win Streak – University of Alabama-Birmingham
- Lawrence, Lucretia. Freshman Catrice Lee Keys Brahman Program with Bright Future – South Florida
- Hoppes, Lynn. Rams Hope for Winning Season for First Time Since Joining SBC – Virginia Commonwealth University
African American Studies | Arts and Humanities | Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sports Studies
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 Women's Sun Belt Tournament Preview" (1986). WKU Archives Records. Paper 6807.