Special edition of the College Heights Herald reporting on budget cuts.
- Western Tightens Its Belt at Board of Regents Meeting
- Poynter, Chris. Thomas Meredith: His Personal Account Will Be Restored
- Armes, Anya. Loss of Job Hits Employees Hard – Layoffs
- Varney, Dennis. Talisman: Yearbook Safe One More Year
- Martin, John. Student Fees Will Increase – Again
- Hannah, Jim. College Heights Herald: Thomas Meredith Delays Independency Proposal
- Cassady, Pam. Western Considering Selling Reserved Parking to Faculty
- Bunnell, David. Academics: Cuts Hit Classroom Indirectly
- Brewer, Mike. Little By Little, Budget Cuts Crumbling Hill
- Anna, Cara. Football Gets More Money
- Batters, Tom. Mark Bell, Eddie O’Carroll Among Year’s Best Athletes
Advertising and Promotion Management | Business | Communication | Corporate Finance | Higher Education Administration | Human Resources Management | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Publishing | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sports Studies
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 Special Budget Edition" (1993). WKU Archives Records. Paper 7841.
Advertising and Promotion Management Commons, Corporate Finance Commons, Higher Education Administration Commons, Human Resources Management Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Publishing Commons, Sports Studies Commons