On Campus newsletter featuring articles about faculty, staff and events at Western Kentucky University. This issue includes articles:
- Following Up on Writing & Thinking at Lake Malone – Writing Across the Curriculum
- They’re Something We Certainly Don’t Look Forward to Says the Teacher – Taxes
- Workshop is for Women in Business – Small Business Development Center
- They’re Throwing Eggs Again, In Thompson . . . – Physics Olympics Day
- Introducing Dinner Theatre
- There Were No Turkeys that First Thanksgiving – Jay Anderson
- Anybody Have Any Stories to Tell?
- Your Attention Please . . . - Alumni Association Awards
- Letters – American Cancer Society
- About You – Ronald Adams, Tom Dunn, Robert Otto, George Roberts
- Coming Up November 21 – December 3
Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Organizational Communication | Social and Behavioral Sciences
WKU Public Affairs, "UA11/1 On Campus" (1983). WKU Archives Records. Paper 8623.