Scrapbook 6 1/2" x 8" in Composition notebook with 1890 label on spine. Inscription: Specimens of stationery used by the Southern Normal School and Business College while H.H. Cherry had charge of the commercial Dept.
Also contains samples of documents and publications from other schools:
- Bellewood Female Seminary & Kentucky Presbyterian Normal School (Anchorage, Ky.)
- Canada Business College (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Cedar Rapids Business College (Cedar Rapids, Ia.)
- Central Business College Central University (Richmond, Ky.)
- Hellmuth College (London, Ontario, Canada)
- National Normal University (Lebanon, Oh.)
- Northern Indiana Commercial College (Valparaiso, Ind.)
Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising
Southern Normal School, "UA96/2 Scrapbook" (1890). WKU Archives Records. Paper 8724.