Special magazine published by the College Heights Herald.
- Collins, Emma. Six Ways to Learn Healthy Eating in Your Dorm
- Austin, Emma. Preston Health & Activities Center Accommodates Users of Varied Abilities
- Henderson, Andrew. If Five Campus Restaurants Had Personality Types
- Burgess, Kelly. How to Make a Light & Fresh Quinoa Fruit Salad
- Carlson, Kylie. New Boxing Gym Swings into Bowling Green – BGKY Boxing
- Adams, Julia. Students Open Discussion on Mental Health
- Healthier Eating with a Meal Plan
- Kast, Monica. Gluten & Allergy Free Station to Open in Fresh – Dining Services
- Sims, Adam. Students Develop Personal Workout Routines
- Cole, Megan. Commentary: Human Beings or Human Doings?
- Ares, Nicole. The Good, Bad & Ugly of 500 Calories or Less Meals
Communication | Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition | Food Science | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Medicine and Health Sciences | Nutrition | Public Health | Public Health Education and Promotion | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 Healthy Living Guide" (2016). WKU Archives Records. Paper 9599.
Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Commons, Food Science Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Nutrition Commons, Public Health Education and Promotion Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons