- To prepare students for a changing media environment by focusing on content, ethics and technology.
- Community Impact and Service: Integrate a spirit of social awareness and community service among students, faculty and staff.
- Digital Media Technology and Responsible Social Media Integration: Promote an integrated Digital Media and Social Media approach to both education and creativity among faculty and students.
- Hands-On Curriculum: Maintain a curriculum that emphasizes hands-on learning and reflects global professional practices.
- Internationally Recognized and Diverse Faculty: Develop and support a top-tier faculty that leads its respective profession through effective teaching, creative work and active engagement in scholarship.
- Spirit of Innovation: Promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial thinking among faculty and students.
- Embrace Collaboration: Encourage collaboration as an opportunity to innovate and create strategic partnerships among all the disciplines.
Access historic records.