High Sylvie Place. This house is located 1.1 miles SE of Les Mosby Road on Hi Sylvie Road in the Gamaliel Quad. It was built in the early 1800's by a man named Mulkey (a brother or cousin of the Mulkey who built the meetinghouse in the area. There is a cemetery of this family on the site where the house is located. This is the site of one of the first settlers of Monroe County.
MSS 203 B11 F3 #25 and F4 #5
Monroe County, Kentucky, High Sylvie, Hi Sylvie, Mulkey