Poster advertising Phil Keaggy & Glass Harp concert with opening acts Rufus Huff and The Secret at the Capitol Arts Center.
The Capitol is run by a non-profit corporation which brings the performing to Bowling Green. The building originally known as the Columbia Theatre was built in the late 1890s. Beginning as a vaudeville theatre it was converted in the 1930s and operated as movie theatre until it closed in 1967. In 1977 the Bowling Green-Warren County Arts Commission bought the building and have transformed it into a performing arts theatre. It is located on the square in downtown Bowling Green.
Broadside 1942 Phil Keaggy & Glass Harp and Rufus Huff Glass Harp, Rufus Huff at the Capitol Arts Center. This material was collected and donated by Tommy Starr.
Western Kentucky University, Playing Our Song, Concert Posters