Newsletter created by the cadets of the 321st AAFCTD stationed at WKU. This issue includes:
- New Student Staff Officers Take Over Leadership of 321st CTD
- The Soldier of the Week, A-S Keyes
- New Student Major Takes Over
- Wednesday Night Military Award Initiated
- Camera Privilege Revoked
- Who is to be the Sweetheart of the 321st?
- Items Conductive to Morale
- Friendly Tips
- Keep 'Em Singing!
- Instructive Film Shown
- Special Mention
- New Activity is Featured
- Compendium of Athletes
- Batting it Around
- Clippers Win Again
- Welcome to New Men
- Calisthenics Program Undergoes Change
- Commanding Officer, Paul Leurig
- Identification Tags
History | Military and Veterans Studies | Military History
321st Detachment, "UA64/25/5/3 Open Post, Vol. 1, No. 5" (1943). Student Organizations. Paper 19.