Advisor(s) - Committee Chair
William Solley, William Koch, John Jones
Department of Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
Master of Science
This study was undertaken to determine the attitude of the college students toward required physical education program at Western Kentucky University. More specifically, the study was conducted:
- to find the total students' attitudes toward required physical education,
- to find if the attitudes of the out-of-state students are different from the in-state students,
- to find if there is a significant difference between the attitudes of men and women,
- to compare the attitudes of students with a good physical education background with those students of a poor physical education background,
- to find if the attitudes of freshman students is different from the upper-classmen,
- to examine difference in attitudes of students who play often and those who do not, and
- to find the attitude of students toward the activities offered in the required physical education program at Western Kentucky University.
Education | Educational Administration and Supervision | Educational Assessment, Evaluation, and Research | Health and Physical Education | Higher Education Administration | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sports Studies
Zafra, Amelia, "Study of Attitudes of College Students Toward Physical Education at Western Kentucky University" (1970). Masters Theses & Specialist Projects. Paper 3027.