The College Heights Foundation was incorporated. The early mission was to offer financial aid to students in the form of loans. This building was located between Recitation Hall and Gordon Wilson Hall.
This building was originally part of Potter College. It was purchased by Western in 1909 and used to house the College Heights Foundation. It also served as an office for Dr. Cherry while Van Meter was being renovated. In 1939 this small building was taken down and the College Heights Foundation was moved to the ground floor of the Kentucky Building.
Western Kentucky University