Documents housed in Folder 24 of President Kelly Thompson's Subject/Correspondence File regarding the Urban Renewal Commission. Includes correspondence and lists of property purchased.
- Downing, Dero
- Largen, Harry
- Memo to Kelly Thompson from Dero Downing outlining paperwork needed to add properties to the Jonesville Renewal Project with exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: letter from Arch Daniels to Kelly Thompson
- Exhibit 2: letter from Kelly Thompson to Charles Cherches
- Exhibit 3: letter from Charles Cherches to Kelly Thompson
- Exhibit 4: list of WKU purchases along Russellville Road prior to Jonesville Project. List is in lot number order and lists date purchased, grantee, property description and purchase price.
- Exhibit 5: lists of WKU purchases during and after Jonesville Project. List is in lot number order and lists date of purchase, grantee, property description and purchase price. Blight Criteria for Parcels (1-17) Already Acquired by WKU.
- Exhibit 6: list of property to be acquired by WKU. List is in lot number order and lists address, grantee, appraised value and blight criteria.
- Exhibit 7: letter from Arch Daniels to John Edmunds
- Thompson, Kelly
- Urban Renewal & Community Development Agency
African American Studies | Higher Education Administration | Inequality and Stratification | Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration | Race and Ethnicity | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Sociology | United States History | Urban, Community and Regional Planning | Urban Studies | Urban Studies and Planning
WKU President's Office, "UA3/3/1 Urban Renewal Commission" (1970). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3780.
African American Studies Commons, Higher Education Administration Commons, Inequality and Stratification Commons, Race and Ethnicity Commons, Social History Commons, United States History Commons, Urban, Community and Regional Planning Commons, Urban Studies Commons, Urban Studies and Planning Commons