In 1842 Joseph L. Younglove and A. Starr opened a drugstore in the Thomas Quigley building on the corner of Main and State streets. In 1905 the drugstore underwent its first major renovation in 60 years adding "the latest and most approved soda fountain, show cases, shelving and prescription counter."
John E. Younglove in his drugstore, nd. Younglove's Drugstore became a popular gathering place where many Warren Countians exchanged local news and gossip.
Warren County, Kentucky, Drugstores