Date Built - 1968
Cost of Construction -
Gross Square Feet -
Namesakes: Nick Denes served WKU as baseball and football coach from 1957 to 1967.
The new entrance is named in memory of former WKU baseball player Michael Wilhite.
Paul Oberson Clubhouse named for former student athlete donor Paul Oberson.
History: The WKU Board of Regents approved the naming of the baseball field in honor of Nick Denes on July 8, 1969.
2002 - $3 million enhancements, press box, indoor hitting facility
2006 - new entrance, Rally Alley, outfield wall, bullpens
2010 - clubhouse facility
Western Kentucky University, Baseball, Athletics (WKU)