Publication Date

4-11-2012

Comments

This collection is archived in Manuscripts & Folklife Archives at Western Kentucky University; 270-745-6434; mssfa@wku.edu

Abstract

Finding aid only for Manuscripts Small Collection 323. Typed copy of “The History of the Logan Presbyterial [sic] Missionary Auxiliary Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 1796-1955,” written by Mrs. Joseph Rogers and Mrs. Henry A. Reeder; and of auxiliary notes compiled by Margaret Hampton for 1955-1958.

Disciplines

History | Religion | United States History

Share

COinS