Publication Date

4-22-2015

Comments

This collection is archived in Manuscripts & Folklife Archives at Western Kentucky University; 270-745-6434; mssfa@wku.edu.

Abstract

Finding aid and full scan (Click on "Additional Files" below) for Manuscripts Land Grant 269. Original land grant, 1870, December 19, by which John W. Stevenson, Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, granted to B. D. Curd, W. B. Thompson, H. P. Curd, and Willis C. Houchin, assignees of H. S. Shoudy, 200 acres in Edmonson County.

Disciplines

United States History

LG269.pdf (25082 kB)
Land Grant 269 CURD, B. D.

Share

COinS