The Elevator was published by the Western Kentucky State Normal School student body, monthly during the school year between 1909-1916.
Table of Contents:
- Vanderbilt's Educational Atmosphere by O.S. Guy
- The University of Georgia by P.M. Davis
- Memoirs of an Old Timer
- The Life Class by Nellie Smith
- Echoes from the Diamond
- As Told by the Guide
- A Veracious Melodrama Entitled "On to Athens"
- A Word Concerning the Libraries by Florence Ragland and Mary Jarboe
- Normal Lights
Western Kentucky University, "UA12/1/1 Elevator, Vol. I, No. 6" (1910). WKU Archives Records. Paper 1924.