Meeting minutes of the Graduate Council. The council meets monthly through the school year and provides a forum for the discussion and development of the curricula, policies and degree programs for the School of Graduate Studies & Research.
Meeting agendas are typically arranged as follows:
- I. Consideration of meeting minutes
- II. Committee Reports
- A. Graduate Student Research Committee
- B. Joint Doctoral Committee
- III. New Business
- A. New Course Proposals
- B. Existing Course Revisions
- C. Approvals
- D. Recommendations for Graduate Faculty Membership
- E. Candidates for Masters' and Specialists Degrees
- IV. Other Business
Higher Education Administration
WKU Archives, "UA58/2 Graduate Studies & Research Graduate Council Meeting Minutes" (2010). WKU Archives Collection Inventories. Paper 127.