The Elevator was published by the Western Kentucky State Normal School student body, monthly during the school year between 1909-1916.
Table of Contents:
- Should Public Money be Given to the Churches to Educate Their Children? by O.T. Shemwell
- The Challenge of the Young Men by Arthur Guiterman
- Each in His Own Tongue by William Caruth
- New Year
- Student Leadership
- The New Bulletin
- Letter to the Editor by Dora Barnes
- What's the Matter with the World?
- How to Make Shoes
- Honor Roll
- Oratorical Contest
- Badly Needed
- XchanG by S.C. Summers
- Reported by Chas. Taylor
- Book Notices
Western Kentucky University, "UA12/1/1 Elevator, Vol. III, No. 3" (1912). WKU Archives Records. Paper 1907.