Proposal for student recreation center which would become the Raymond B. Preston Health and Activities Center.
- Chapter I. Introduction to Proposal
- Chapter II. Need for Multi-purpose Center
- Chapter III. Educational Significance and Benefits of the Center
- Chapter IV. Facilities to be Included in the Center
- Chapter V. Design of the Center
- Chapter VI. Location of the Center
- Chapter VII. Funding Sources for Proposed Center
- Chapter VIII. Facility Space Needs
Architecture | Leisure Studies | Sports Sciences | Sports Studies
WKU President's Office, "UA3/7/1 Outline of Proposal for Indoor Recreation and Life Center" (1987). WKU Archives Records. Paper 1954.