The Western Kentucky University Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers represent work done by students from throughout the university.
- Kesselring, Marcia. Attitudes Toward the Need for Computer Literacy
- Tuck, Janna & Karen Wiggins. Methylation and Confirmation of PGE
- Lewis, Gloria. John Donne's Attitude Toward Love
- Johnson, Linda. International Telecommunications Trade with Japan
- Sharpe, Greg. Precipitation Patterns in Bowling Green, Kentucky, 1980-1985
- Smith, Sandy. Religion and the Media: Alliance or War?
- Bell, Suzanne. Early Secret Involvement of the United States Military in Cambodia
- Scariot, Linda. Parental Divorce and Childhood Emotional Disturbances
- Daniel, Janice. Child Sexual Abuse
- Richardson, Vicky. Child Abuse: An Interview
- Majdi, Lisa. The Effects of Robotization on the Workforce
- Bachert, Sara. Rational Portrayal of the Irrational in "The Pit & the Pendulum"
- Brock, Beth. The Informal Caregiving System: The Frail Elederly's Avenue of Choice
- Riley, Grace. Elementary School Social Studies Instruction: Are Improvements in Order?
- Jones, LaMont. Ernie Pyle: Journalist Without Peer
- Page, Leslie. Larry Burrows and Modern War Photography
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics | Asian History | Biology | Broadcast and Video Studies | Communication Technology and New Media | Computer Sciences | Educational Assessment, Evaluation, and Research | Family, Life Course, and Society | Gifted Education | International Business | Journalism Studies | Literature in English, Anglophone outside British Isles and North America | Literature in English, British Isles | Mass Communication | Meteorology | Military History | Photography | Religion | Social Control, Law, Crime, and Deviance | Social Work | United States History
WKU University Honors Program, "UA35/11 WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1988). WKU Archives Records. Paper 2117.
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Commons, Asian History Commons, Biology Commons, Broadcast and Video Studies Commons, Communication Technology and New Media Commons, Educational Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Commons, Family, Life Course, and Society Commons, Gifted Education Commons, International Business Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Literature in English, Anglophone outside British Isles and North America Commons, Literature in English, British Isles Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Meteorology Commons, Military History Commons, Photography Commons, Religion Commons, Social Control, Law, Crime, and Deviance Commons, Social Work Commons, United States History Commons