Magazine created by and about the students of Potter College. The Green & Gold contains articles, short stories, poetry and news regarding events of the college, students and alumni.
- Claypool, Cary & Celeste Cuthbertson. History of Bowling Green, Part II 1860-1870
- Starr, Aljean. Ode to April
- McNeal, Ethel. Rev. Benjamin Francis Cabell
- Obenchain, Jeanette. Ellen Douglas Cabell
- Warwick, Margaret. Mother Mine
- College Notes
- Mrs. Benjamin Cabell’s Reception for Mrs. M.E. Shelburne
- Alumnae Notes
Communication | Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies | Higher Education Administration | History | Organizational Communication | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | United States History | Women's History | Women's Studies
Potter College for Young Ladies, "UA98/1 Green & Gold, Vol. 1, No. 2" (1903). WKU Archives Records. Paper 273.
Higher Education Administration Commons, Organizational Communication Commons, Social History Commons, United States History Commons, Women's History Commons, Women's Studies Commons