Magazine created by and about the students of Potter College. The Green & Gold contains articles, short stories, poetry and news regarding events of the college, students and alumni.
- Santo Domingo & the United States
- Kirby, Clara. A Dead Letter
- Willis, Effie. Milton’s Minor Poems
- Baker, Louise. Uncle Reuben’s Baptism
- Myers, Willie. Was Godfrey Cass a Victim of Circumstances?
- Gorin, Rebecca. The Expression of the Emotions in Cats
- Faculty & Students’ Reception
- Mr. Walter Spry’s Recital
- The YWCA Reception
- Reception for Seniors & Sophomores
- YWCA Notes
African American Studies | Communication | Creative Writing | Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies | Fiction | Higher Education Administration | History | Organizational Communication | Race and Ethnicity | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Women's History | Women's Studies
Potter College for Young Ladies, "UA98/1 Green & Gold, Vol. III, No. 2" (1905). WKU Archives Records. Paper 278.
African American Studies Commons, Fiction Commons, Higher Education Administration Commons, Organizational Communication Commons, Race and Ethnicity Commons, Social History Commons, Women's History Commons, Women's Studies Commons