Magazine created by and about the students of Potter College. The Green & Gold contains articles, short stories, poetry and news regarding events of the college, students and alumni.
- Baker, Louise. Dear Old Potter ‘Way Up on the Hill
- Givens, Kathryn. Won’t You? Will You? You Are
- Twashtri – A Tale of India
- Bartered Birthrights
- Mitchell, Katherine. Mumps! Mumps! Mumps!
- Rosser, Elma. Fate’s Sister
- Mitchell, Katherine. Luigi Cornaro
- A Day in January
- Sigma Iota Chi
- Beta Sigma Omicron
- Eta Upsilon Gamma
- Phi Mu Gamma
- Lewis, Lena. Ossolian Society
- Sleadd, Gertrude. Hypatian Society
- Rosser, Elma. Entertainment
- Keith, Katherine. YWCA Notes
- Sanders, Norah. Local News – Thanksgiving
- Buchanan, Pauline. Exchanges
- Whims & Whams
- Simms, Edna. Question Box
Creative Writing | Curriculum and Instruction | Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies | Fiction | Higher Education Administration | Leadership Studies | Poetry | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Women's History | Women's Studies
Potter College for Young Ladies, "UA98/1 Green & Gold, Vol. VII, No. 2" (1909). WKU Archives Records. Paper 289.
Curriculum and Instruction Commons, Fiction Commons, Higher Education Administration Commons, Leadership Studies Commons, Poetry Commons, Women's History Commons, Women's Studies Commons