The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Garvin, Catherine. The Recognition of Anticipatory Grieving and Associated Needs of the Family of a Critically Ill Patient
- Parks, Barbara. Energy Properties of Textiles
- Martin, Lanna. A Historical Approach to the Understanding of Civil Disobedience
- Atwood, Tammy. The Computer Manufacturing Industry and the Burroughs Corporation
- Allen, Christopher. The Battle of Marathon: Athens' Magnificent Triumph
- Martin, Lanna. Melville's Creation of Captain Vere as Pontius Pilate in Billy Budd
- Boles, Barbara. Emerson's Uriel and the Divinity School Address
- Karay, Hanne. Marie: A Study of Her Character and Role in Georg Buchner's Woyzek
Art and Design | Business | Computer Sciences | Counseling | English Language and Literature | European History | Fashion Design | History | Medicine and Health Sciences | Mental and Social Health | Military History | Palliative Care | Psychiatry and Psychology | Social History
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1982). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3195.
Business Commons, Computer Sciences Commons, Counseling Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, European History Commons, Fashion Design Commons, Mental and Social Health Commons, Military History Commons, Palliative Care Commons, Psychiatry and Psychology Commons, Social History Commons