The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Condis, Rebecca. Reconstituted Families: Counseling Concepts and Application
- Miller, Brad. Does Congress Effectively Regulate the Ethics of its Members?
- Grizzle, Dennis. Electron Microscopy of Polytrichum Moss Spores
- Collins, Lynell. Transformational Effects on Cytoskeleton and Cell-Surface Antigens
- Hamilton, Joy. A Summary of Flaws in Thomas Hardy's Far From the Madding Crowd
- Martin, Lanna. Sadie F. Price: Artist, Botanist, Author and Naturalist
- Wood, Irene. The Imagery of Smoke, Fire and Ash: A Study of the Theme of Guilt and Sin in Great Expectations and Hard Times
- Hancock, Catherine. The Press and the Kennedy Debates of 1960
- Mealy, J. Webb. Reconstructing the Rise and Fall of Modalism in Rome
American Politics | Broadcast and Video Studies | Cell and Developmental Biology | Communication | Counseling Psychology | English Language and Literature | European History | Gifted Education | Journalism Studies | Life Sciences | Mass Communication | Plant Sciences | Political Science | Women's History
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1981). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3196.
American Politics Commons, Broadcast and Video Studies Commons, Cell and Developmental Biology Commons, Counseling Psychology Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, European History Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Plant Sciences Commons, Women's History Commons