The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Padilla, Anne. First and Second Language Acquisition: A Comparison
- Scott, Angela. Salted and Unsalted Snacks: Taste Preferences of Second Grade Students in a Rural Area School
- Fuqua, Nancy. Acceptance by High School Students of Muffins Containing Supplemental Soy Polysaccharides
- Mans, Glee. Preference Levels of High School Freshmen for Four Cheese Food Products
- Denney, Pam. Consumer Acceptance of UHT Choclate Lowfat Milk
- Harris, Carla. Jacques-Louis David: Raphael of the Sansculottes
- Vaughn, James. Corporate Reorganization of Hospital - Is It an Effective Adaptive Response to Environmental Change?
- Neat, Alicia. Sir Gawain: The Knight in Rusting Armor
- Jolly, Leeann. Dominant Theoretical Perspectives in Contemporary Sociology
- McKinney, Mitchell. Jesse Stuart as Educator
- Yoder, Nate. Christians and Jews Through the Middle Ages: An Unbalanced Memory
- Estes, Robin. The Fools of Pride and Prejudice
- Tarter, John. The Role of Political Party Platforms in the Formulation of American Foreign Policy
- Dawson, Sheryl. Telecommuting: A Wave for the Future
- Waller, Ken. Attributions of Group Poor Performance
- Taft, Ann. The Evolving View of Folk Art
Anthropology | Art and Design | Business | Computer Sciences | Education | English Language and Literature | European History | First and Second Language Acquisition | Food Science | Gifted Education | Health and Medical Administration | History of Religion | Human and Clinical Nutrition | International Relations | Islamic World and Near East History | Medicine and Health Sciences | Nutrition | Performance Management | Political Science | Sociology
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1986). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3198.
Anthropology Commons, Art and Design Commons, Computer Sciences Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, European History Commons, First and Second Language Acquisition Commons, Food Science Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Health and Medical Administration Commons, History of Religion Commons, Human and Clinical Nutrition Commons, International Relations Commons, Islamic World and Near East History Commons, Performance Management Commons, Sociology Commons