The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Coates, Alan. Management's Attitude Toward Collective Bargaining
- Frew, Becky. The Effects of Personality Type and Social Support on Instances of Job Stress
- Green, Laura. Earth Sheltered Housing
- Gregory, Vicky. Fraud and Abuse by Medical Providers in Medicare and Medicaid
- Hignite, Susan. Japanese Students in Kentucky Classrooms
- Hodum, Martha. The Mathematically Gifted Child
- Jones, Rodney. Superman to Censorship: America's Romance with the Comic Book
- Marrs, Shawn. Romanticism and Unromanticism in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- Mason, Layne. Can the White Ash Tell? A Case Study in Dendrochronology
- Renfrow, Judy. A Comparison of Multiple Regression and Quadratic Trend Forecasting Models for WKU Enrollment
- Shuffett, Joe. Subliminal Messages
- Simpson, Melissa. Regression Analysis of WKU Fall Enrollments
American Popular Culture | Architecture | Business | Business Administration, Management, and Operations | Communication | Earth Sciences | Elementary Education and Teaching | English Language and Literature | Gifted Education | Health and Medical Administration | Higher Education | Higher Education Administration | Personality and Social Contexts | Plant Sciences | Psychology | Social Influence and Political Communication
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1989). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3202.
American Popular Culture Commons, Architecture Commons, Business Administration, Management, and Operations Commons, Earth Sciences Commons, Elementary Education and Teaching Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Health and Medical Administration Commons, Higher Education Commons, Higher Education Administration Commons, Personality and Social Contexts Commons, Plant Sciences Commons, Social Influence and Political Communication Commons