The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Baum, Carole. A Glance at Phenomenology and Its Approach to Literary Criticism, 1987
- Coble, Terrell. Personality Determinants: Research Results and Implications for Intervention, 1987
- Crase, Kim. Recent Developments in Products Liability, 1987
- Flora, Joan. Simms's Frontier Characters, 1987
- Ford, Doug, David Gray and Nick Nauman. Right-to-Work Laws, 1987
- Gray, Michael. Through Pontormo's Eyes, 1987
- Jackson, Jewel. Is Creativity Teachable? 1987
- Logsdon, Doug. James I as King Lear, 1987
- Schneringer, Joseph. Weather Stations in the Andes: A Case Study in Mountain Climatology, 1987
- Shafi, Naheed. Carson McCullers: Three Characters and Her Main Theme in Relation to Her Life, 1987
- Padgett, Michael. Classicism in Western Sculpture and Architecture, 1987
- Womeldorf, Jennifer. Operating Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 1987
American Literature | Architecture | Art and Design | Business Law, Public Responsibility, and Ethics | Climate | English Language and Literature | European History | Fine Arts | Gifted Education | Higher Education | History | Personality and Social Contexts | Psychology
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1987). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3204.
American Literature Commons, Architecture Commons, Art and Design Commons, Business Law, Public Responsibility, and Ethics Commons, Climate Commons, English Language and Literature Commons, European History Commons, Fine Arts Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Higher Education Commons, Personality and Social Contexts Commons