The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Albin, Bettye. Hawthorne's Narrator in the Blithedale Romance: A New Cover for an Old Friend
- Allen, Christopher. With Just Pride: The Naval History of the Warships USS Enterprise
- Barrett, Shelly. Structuralism
- Bolton, Joe. Wallace Stevens and Twentieth Century Aesthetics
- Bush, Paul. The Acceptance of Grace in Flannery O'Connor's Short Stories
- Gasparello-Moore, Nina. A Comparison of a Naïve and Simple Regression Forecasting Model for the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Henry, Lynn. The Bureaucratic and Professional Role: Comparison of the Conception of Associate and Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Students at Western Kentucky University
- Johnson, Tommy. The King's Men: Fact or Fiction?
- Kirkland, Gail. Northrop Frye: Controversial Perspectives
- LaRoque, Sue. The Development of International Accounting Standards
- Link, Lucy. The Concept of Materiality
- Marshall, Michael. Organismal Adaptation of Animals to Cold
- Miles, Pamela. Sexual Harrassment: Sex Discrimination Under Title VII
- Nealy, Laura. Fingering Practices in Early Keyboard Music
- Noel, Kim. College Students' Attitudes Toward Obesity
- Prettyman, Bill. Televised Presidential Debates: Past, Present, Future
- Price, Timothy. Death as an Inspiration for Paul Klee's Work
- Sisk, Cristy. Anomie: Effects on Interpersonal Communication
- Sprowl, Diane. Sweeteners: Consumer Acceptance in Tea
Accounting | American Literature | American Politics | Animal Sciences | Arts and Humanities | Business | Communication | Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition | Gifted Education | Higher Education | History | Human Resources Management | Inequality and Stratification | Interpersonal and Small Group Communication | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Military History | Music | Nursing | Political Science | Public Health | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sociology
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1984). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3205.
Accounting Commons, American Literature Commons, American Politics Commons, Animal Sciences Commons, Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Higher Education Commons, Human Resources Management Commons, Inequality and Stratification Commons, Interpersonal and Small Group Communication Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Military History Commons, Music Commons, Nursing Commons, Public Health Commons