The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Balyeat, Douglas. Expectations Gap: Where Were the Auditors?
- Brown, Kaye. Larry McMurtry: Saddle Up or Leave the Old West Behind
- Fridy, Geraldine. Stephen Crane's Maggie. Another Example of Patriarchal Misogyny?
- Hazelwood, Shirley and Kay Redfern. Effectiveness of Psychosocial rehabilitation Programs: Do They Make a Difference in the Re-hospitalization of the Mentally Ill?
- Johnson, Sean. Effects of Time-out as a Procedure to Decrease Maladaptive Behavior
- Leibering, Elisa, Michelle Nye and LauraLee Wilson. Euthanasia: Legal, Ethical and Moral Considerations
- Phipps, Harold. Accounting for Employees' Postretirement Benefits
- Schock, Sandy. Type A and Type B Behaviors: Misconceptions and Realities
- Smith, Kelli. The Exploitation of Antarctica
- Sparks, David. Corporate Charitable Contributions: Is Philanthropy an Appropriate Use of Funds?
- Wooden, Diana. Just-in-Time: The Theory and Its Implementation
Accounting | American Literature | Business | Business Law, Public Responsibility, and Ethics | Child Psychology | Environmental Sciences | Ethics and Political Philosophy | Gifted Education | Higher Education | Human Resources Management | Medicine and Health Sciences | Mental Disorders | Natural Resource Economics | Psychiatry and Psychology | Rehabilitation and Therapy
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1992). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3207.
Accounting Commons, American Literature Commons, Business Law, Public Responsibility, and Ethics Commons, Child Psychology Commons, Ethics and Political Philosophy Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Higher Education Commons, Human Resources Management Commons, Mental Disorders Commons, Natural Resource Economics Commons, Rehabilitation and Therapy Commons