The WKU Student Honors Research Bulletin is dedicated to scholarly involvement and student research. These papers are representative of work done by students from throughout the university.
- Alkolibi, Fahad. Bowling Green Urban Heat Island
- Chattin, John. John Grimes' Abandoning of Religion in James Baldwin's Go Tell It on the Mountain
- Clark, Michelle. Abortion and the Moral Status of the Fetus
- Garrett, Kristy. The Making of a Serial Killer
- Lilley, Elizabeth. Is Environmental Recovery Possible in Prince William Sound Following the Alaskan Oil Spill?
- McMurtry, Brian. Biblical Imagery and Symbols in El Arbol De Oro
- Metzger, Kim. The Rise and Fall of the Somoza Dynasty
- Mussnug, Wendy. Adopt-A-Horse-or Burro Program: Success or Failure?
- Nehm, Jean. The Campfire, the Heath and the Heater: Symbols of Change in Go Down Moses
American Literature | Climate | Creative Writing | Environmental Indicators and Impact Assessment | Environmental Monitoring | Environmental Sciences | Gifted Education | Health and Medical Administration | Higher Education | History | Latin American History | Oceanography and Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology | Psychology | Spanish and Portuguese Language and Literature
WKU Honors Program, "UA35/11 Student Honors Research Bulletin" (1991). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3208.
American Literature Commons, Climate Commons, Creative Writing Commons, Environmental Indicators and Impact Assessment Commons, Environmental Monitoring Commons, Gifted Education Commons, Health and Medical Administration Commons, Higher Education Commons, Latin American History Commons, Psychology Commons, Spanish and Portuguese Language and Literature Commons