Newspaper created by students participating in the High School Publications Workshop hosted by the WKU Journalism Department.
- Summer Workshop Opens J Door for Eager Students
- Instructional Staff Guides Students in Shirtsleeve Study
- Young Reporters Edit Summer Herald
- Kentucky Newsmen Inspire Students to Professionalism
- Recreation Becomes the Third R in Daily Workshop Schedule
- Daily News Hosts Afternoon Tour for Junior Journalists
- Awards Luncheon Ends Summer Program
Communication | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Photography | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences
WKU Journalism, "UA68/13/4 Shop Talk" (1972). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3369.