Documents housed in Folder 19 of President Kelly Thompson's Subject/Correspondence File regarding Urban Renewal of Jonesville. Consists of correspondence, meeting notes and agreements.
- Agreement between Urban Renewal & Community Development Agency and Bowling Green
- Bates, Georgia
- Bowling Green Electric Plant
- Bowling Green Urban Renewal Commission
- Bowling Green. Mayor
- Cherches, Charles
- Clark, H.B.
- Jenkins, William
- Kentucky. Division of Planning & Zoning
- Lawson, Owen
- Program for Community Improvement
- Scruggs & Hammond
- Taylor, J.H. Letter to the Editor, PCDN, 10/2/1963
- Thompson, Kelly
Inequality and Stratification | Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration | Race and Ethnicity | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | United States History | Urban, Community and Regional Planning | Urban Studies | Urban Studies and Planning
WKU President's Office, "UA3/3/1 Urban Renewal" (1963). WKU Archives Records. Paper 3785.
Inequality and Stratification Commons, Race and Ethnicity Commons, Social History Commons, United States History Commons, Urban, Community and Regional Planning Commons, Urban Studies Commons, Urban Studies and Planning Commons