On Campus newsletter featuring articles about faculty, staff and events at Western Kentucky University. Regular features are:
- College News
- Sponsored Programs
- Hot off the Press
- Personnel File
- Coming Up - Calendar of Events
This issue includes articles:
- WKU Will Recognize 1,100 at 134th Commencement May 5
- Regents Approve Salary Guidelines for 1991-92
- Dr. James Heck is Named Executive Assistant
- Meredith, Thomas. Your Commitment to Students is Special
- Eison, Sheila. Alex Haley Opens School Reform Week . . .
- Skipper, Bob. Speakers Highlight School Reform Week . . .
- Eison, Sheila & Bob Skipper. Town Meetings Ends School Reform Week
- Project to Include Fire Safety System at Faculty House
- Power Outages to occur in Campus Buildings Monday, May 6
- Libraries Alter Schedule for Asbestos Removal
- Theatre & Dance Enrolling Young Dancers for Fall
- Bowling Green-Warren County Chamber of Commerce Surveys for Speakers
- Campus Child Care Offers Summer Program
Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Organizational Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social Influence and Political Communication
WKU University Relations, "UA11/1 On Campus, Vol. 1, No. 6" (1991). WKU Archives Records. Paper 4249.
Higher Education Administration Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Organizational Communication Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Social Influence and Political Communication Commons