On Campus newsletter featuring articles about faculty, staff and events at Western Kentucky University. Regular features are:
- College News
- Sponsored Programs
- Hot off the Press
- Personnel File
- Coming Up - Calendar of Events
This issue includes articles:
- Come to Campus & See the Sky Show! - Hale-Bopp
- What's a Comet Anyway?
- Committee Sets Timetable for President Search
- Upward Bound for Vets Offers Free College Prep
- Videoconference Addresses Household Cleaning Products
- Women's Alliance Awards Deadline April 7
- Take a Daughter to Work April 24!
- Lecture Series Will Honor Valere Scott
- Madison, Ann. The Circus in the Attic - John Venable
- Warren County in World War II
Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Organizational Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social Influence and Political Communication
WKU University Relations, "UA11/1 On Campus, Vol. 7, No. 3" (1997). WKU Archives Records. Paper 4396.
Higher Education Administration Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Organizational Communication Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Social Influence and Political Communication Commons