WKU campus newspaper reporting campus, athletic and Bowling Green, Kentucky news. This issue contains articles:
- Lucas, John. College Presidents Protest Proposed Tuition Increases
- Miller, Roger. Art Buchwald Pokes at Richard Nixon . . .
- Miller, Roger . . . But Support Coming – James Kilpatrick
- Lucas, John. Committee Faces Snowdown
- Gray, David. Chorus Returns from Europe, Finds Trip Educational
- Miller, Roger. Western Coeds Sweep Miss Kentucky Beauty Contest – Ellen Smith, Tamara Branstetter, Mary Threlkeld, Tyra Vaughn
- Student Involvement Needed in Secondary School Systems
- Drugs Task Force Majority Report by the White House Conference on Youth. A Marijuana View (Pro)
- Drugs Task Force Majority Report by the White House Conference on Youth. A Marijuana View (Con)
- Todd, Tom. Unhappy with Food, Housing Project.
- Huggins, Joe. Announces Associated Students Calendar
- Weaver, Kim. Resolution Would Honor Carl Chelf for Aid to General Assembly
- Monday Deadline for Filling for Miss Black Western
- Potter, Jerry. Western Resumes Ohio Valley Conference Battle on Eastern Front
- Lawrence, Fred. Jesse Stuart Heads Field in Ohio USTAFF
- Peckenpaugh, Leo. Bill Powell’s Tankers Face Rough Field at Vanderbilt
- European Runner Signed to Hilltopper Track Grant – Nick Rose
- Gray, David. Fraternities Begin Open Rush
- Moore, Chris. 43 Coeds Pledge Sororities as Spring Rush Concludes
African American Studies | Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Race and Ethnicity | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Social Influence and Political Communication | Sociology | Sports Studies | United States History | Women's History
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 College Heights Herald, Vol. 51, No. 29" (1972). WKU Archives Records. Paper 4848.
African American Studies Commons, Higher Education Administration Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Race and Ethnicity Commons, Social History Commons, Social Influence and Political Communication Commons, Sports Studies Commons, United States History Commons, Women's History Commons